2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody keep an eye out for this %$#&*(@#%!

Man exposes self three times in Fort Bend

January 8, 2010 9:28 am
Richard Zagrzecki wrote:

suspect sketchFort Bend County Sheriff's authorities have released a composite sketch of a man who exposed himself to three people, including a 6-year-old girl, the week before Christmas.
The three separate incidents took place Dec. 20 and Dec. 21 in the Seven Lakes subdivision, Katy Creek Ranch subdivision and Grand Lakes subdivision, all in the Katy area of Fort Bend County.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Terriann Carlson said the man completely disrobed and exposed himself to females ages 6, 16 and 26 who were by themselves outside of their homes.
The suspect's truck had this sticker on the back.He is described as heavy set and white, with thinning to near balding hair, approximately 6 feet tall and in his late 20s to early 30s.
He was driving a small sized silver or grey truck that has a red and white "castaway" sticker on the rear window.
suspect with hat
Anyone who may have information is asked to call Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS (8477) or the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at 281-341-4665.

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
givin us a bad name! find him and lock him up before one of the fathers does! I know I would be on a hunt right about now if it was my daughter!

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
I exposed myself to a 26 yr old woman once... She just laughed and walked off... :D:D:D:D

I hope they catch that pervert. Those guys end up as peeping Toms and then as rapists/molestors...

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
That was a Sunday / Monday

Probably coming off a weekend bender after blowing his check from the prior Friday.

What a dirtbag.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts