2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a partner or two to fish East Matagorda/Sargent tomorrow morning. No need to split gas or drinks, just buy me a chopped beef sandwich at Woods or have some good bs stories while fishing.

Give me a call
979-709-1434

or

979-345-3167

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
OOh OOOh OOOH Pick me Pick me!!!!!!! lol

Ill go! Ill go! Ill go!

I have one small request though. Loan me a manequin thats about 6' tall and large framed. lol Slip in under the cover of darkness and rush me out of here. lol

Yes sir my names ********* and its been 20 days since I fished last, please help.:rolleyes:

Sheesh, softball never even took me off the water for 20 days, Im cryin over here.

Have fun Payne, send me a picture. lol

Z

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds like a great idea but I like living and your Mel would kill me to think about it lol Pictures will be sent to you sir and a full report. Hurry up and get yourself well so there will be nothing stoppin ya.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
********* said:
Ill go! Ill go! Ill go!

I have one small request though. Loan me a manequin thats about 6' tall and large framed. lol Slip in under the cover of darkness and rush me out of here. lol

Yes sir my names ********* and its been 20 days since I fished last, please help.:rolleyes:

Sheesh, softball never even took me off the water for 20 days, Im cryin over here.

Have fun Payne, send me a picture. lol

Z
Ahhh, but life was goooood 20 days ago... :biggrin: ..Dats the last time I wet a hook too.... I ain't really felt the need knowing that my bud can't go... Hurry up and heal Zac.... I just got some inside info from our Trinity bay world class tourny fisherman..... Solid fish, and lots of um.... It's killin me

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Well shucks BH, no need to hold it in. Just shoot me a PM with the locale and we'll confirm it Satry mornin'.....:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts