2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - I realize that most of us fish the gulf coast here, but I'm making a trip to San Francisco in the first week of July to visit a buddy that just moved out there. We're talking about fishing 1 day while the ladies go shopping. Neither of us have the slightest clue which company to go with and what to fish for. I'm guessing it will come down to salmon, striped bass, and/or halibut. I wouldn't mind catching any of those... If we had more time, I'd probably want to try for some tuna.

Anyhow, if anyone can point me in the direction of some decent outfits, I'd appreciate it!

Regards,
Brian

·
Crabby Old Man
17,406 Posts
gonefishin said:
Hey guys - I realize that most of us fish the gulf coast here, but I'm making a trip to San Francisco in the first week of July to visit a buddy that just moved out there. We're talking about fishing 1 day while the ladies go shopping. Neither of us have the slightest clue which company to go with and what to fish for. I'm guessing it will come down to salmon, striped bass, and/or halibut. I wouldn't mind catching any of those... If we had more time, I'd probably want to try for some tuna.

Anyhow, if anyone can point me in the direction of some decent outfits, I'd appreciate it!

Regards,
Brian
Try the Allcoast board, it's the leftcoast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Allcoast

Yeah - that was my first stop, until I realized I couldn't remember my password :) Hopefully I'll get word from the admin on my new one soon

BC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts