2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ad in a saltwater magazine (gulf coast maybe) for a 4 night stay in matzalan for around $400. I was thinking of taking a vacation, thought about trying this place but thought somebody on 2cool might have been there or had another suggestion. There are some less than repectable places I hear. I'd like to try something on the Pacific (since I've never been there) maybe catch a marlin or sailfish or something like that. I appreciate any suggestions.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
My wife and I have been fishing in Mazatlan about 4 times now. Great fishing and everything costs 1/2 of what it does in Cabo. The place you are talking about is in the habor and called Serena??? something. It looks like a good deal but I think they fish from a outboard powered catamaran. If you want a more substantial twin diesel sportfisher try these guys http://www.probillfish.com/

They are who we always fish with and have similar packages. Have fun!

·
TxDuSlayer
4,770 Posts
Went there on our honeymoon had a great time! Multiple hook ups on sails caught a nice bull dolphin 50lbs, tuna, no marlin but did see some but just wouldn't take the bait. Heck of a lot cheaper than Cabo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts