2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Headhunter...Fishhunter.. .Deerhunter...
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got bitten by the fishing bug again. I went to Cabo about two months ago and hooked up with my first marlin. Since then I have been to Boliver a few times and landed quite a few trout on live croaker. I live in the Clear lake area, and work in Seabrook (ON THE WATER!)... Where can I hook into some flounder or trout around here?

Is there any piers in kema or seabrook that produce flounder or trout?

Is there any where around here that sells live bait?

I do not have a boat, but working on the water would love to pop out for an evening for some quick fishing this early fall, I hear fish run through the channels here out to the gulf.

I know people hate to give away fishing spots, secrets... etc.. any help would be appreciated, just want to get my lines tight close to home and work.

Garrett

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
Seabrook is a good place

to fish. There is a pier down at Pine Gully, if your a resident it costs 2.00 and it's pretty good when the run is on if you work the pier. You can get live bait at the Seabrook Ship Yard. Just follow the road under the 146 bridge and it goes to the bait camp. If anyone asks, just tell them you are after bait. Try fishing on second street, with the flow of water for flounder, they are usually 10 feet out or less and the bridge is also good at times. Forget the weekend, it gets crowded.
Pine Gully is a nice park. There are some tables and grills and a playground for any kids. The pier is long and has plenty of area to work. The back side (around the trees) has a walk path and is also pretty neat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts