2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I have decided to take a trip down to POC this weekend and were looking for a guide for saturday morning. I was wondering if anyone could tell me some good ones that might be available on such short notice. Any help is good thanks.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Dwayne Lowery is a great guide but he will be fishing the Redfish cup this weekend they are frist place for team for the year.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Dwayne also runs some great duck hunts I make it a point to make it down there aleast once a season frist class stay at the lodge.

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
the POC area has no shortage of great guides.....whether it be fishing knowledge, entertaining, or both......

Capt EJ, editor of some minor fishing rag
Bayflast, Capt Chris Martin has a whole fleet of guides, that stay on fish
Capt Chad peterek
Capt Mark Robinson
Capt Jimbo Barnes (Rusted Hook Guide Service)

there are probably a whole slew more......but I have either fished with or talked extensivley with the folks I've listed, and wouldn't hesitate to use them, if they are available....

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
bowed up said:
Robert Knetig
Kelly Parks
But they usually stay booked and Robert mostly guides friday through sunday
Probably as rude and crude as they come. Wouldn't book another trip with him. Heard he knows where the fish are, but I didn't see it on our trip.

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,581 Posts
Originally Posted by bowed up
Robert Knetig
Kelly Parks
But they usually stay booked and Robert mostly guides friday through sunday

Probably as rude and crude as they come. Wouldn't book another trip with him. Heard he knows where the fish are, but I didn't see it on our trip.
LMAO! Yup.

Call EJ or Captain Lynn Smith.

TH

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Kelly is abrasive but he catches fish. I always found it interesting that Kelly is like he is, advertises none and is still booked up totally solid. Some folks must not mind it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts