2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is fishing in the Fiesta this year? assuming we don't get blown or rained out we are going to fish thursday and friday. We'll be in a 20' Whaler Outrage out of Sargent.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I imagine we will be fishing like every year out at our bay house in christmas if its still standing lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
We'll be fishing most days - either in a 31' hydra sportsfisher offshore or in a 21' hydra sports skiff inshore. As usual we'll take Saturday off & let the kids fish in the little kids tournament. Good luck tro ya'll

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
Catfish,
have you talked to Chris? And how many of yall are fishing? The weather looks OK but I think I am going to fish Matagorda Saturday in the Freedom tournment. I am not sur eif I can fishing two days.

·
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we are still planning on fishing, already bought bait and ready to go. You going to be around this weekend? mind feeding my dogs saturday and Sunday? You working Friday? we may be looking for a fourth on friday.

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
My plans are to be around this weekend. I have no problem feeding the dogs. And as for Friday I am scheduled to work but I am starting to feel a little sick if yall need a fourth.

Are yall going to Arkansas this weekend?

·
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
10-4, we are leaving either saturday night or Sunday. I'll let you know what's up. i got to talk to chris and make sure of what all is up. i Hope this weather holds!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts