2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Newly formed(6/1/04) fishing discussion board is looking for input from the Houston area. It is geared toward south/central Texas fishermen and women. Non profit, family oriented. We will be covering the upcoming 2ofUs tourney with an article and pics. Hopefully, it will also appear in a new online fishing magazine recently started by one of our members. Hope to hear from all yall!

www.southtexasfishing.net

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I went over there and had a look

because of the link in the sig of another person. It might just be easier if ya'll come in here. Kick back, take your shoes off and make yourself at home, I bet you will not find a better or closer group of people anywhere on the net!
2cool is not just another name, it a style..................................

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good Bill and we will. I see many members of STF on other boards also. This is just an invite to those that may want to expand thier data base. 2Cool has info not found on STF and visa-versa.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Hey Cutter, I sure would like to see a full sized view of that pic. I've been admiring that for a while!

·
Registered
20 Posts
http://www.***.org/saltfish/multi/texas/index.html

This is a great link if you are looking for laid back, family oriented fishermen who are looking to expand their fishing database. Make sure you include all the great people at *** when conducting your next recruiting mission. You will have a lively message board up and running in no time!

Good luck!

JS

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Better yet, email blast the kindly folks in Rockport. There's a fella down there that brings a wealth of information to any message board that will have him.

FC

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
"Lively" hehehehehe

JS,
Man that just ain't right! I hope this poor boy doesn't take you seriously ............ Okay, yes I do!!!!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Ahh Mont...

Mont said:
you might want to set your board to Texas time ;)
You set the time in the user control panel. That way some of those left coast people that are spying on South Texas can set the time so they will know if it is day or night.

·
Roll Tide!!!
2,974 Posts
JS said:
This is a great link if you are looking for laid back, family oriented fishermen who are looking to expand their fishing database. Make sure you include all the great people at *** when conducting your next recruiting mission. You will have a lively message board up and running in no time! JS
Then Don't forget the full time moderator on your new board...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts