2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

This is Rick, a student at Texas A&M Kingsville. A few of us here on campus are thinking about starting a fishing club for students and alumni. I'm sure ya'll saw the post a few days ago. I'm getting a pretty good response from the students and am now on a search for sponsors. If anyone is interested or you know someone who might be interested please have them private message me. We plan on having a meeting in a couple of weeks. Thanks for any support you can provide and good luck fishing.

Rick

· Registered
56 Posts
Rick...

I gave E.J. half of those flyers you gave to me in class... I was thinking he visits parts of campus that I might not so he'll be posting them up in different places, too.... Just thought I'd let you know. Hey man, forget about that physics stuff and let's hit the surf the WHOLE weekend... there's plenty of time for books ;)

Looking forward to fishing w/ y'all guys from Alice.

Hey Animal, give me a call if you see this.

Roy

· Registered
56 Posts
Troutbuster...

Troutbuster said:
I'm from the Kingsville area myself but have been living in H-town for 5 years now. Is EJ's last name Gonzalez?
E.J.'s last name is De La Cruz. He goes by Gill Ripper on this forum. PM Rick for details on the Fishing Club if interested.

Roy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.