2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the opportunity to travel to Argentina in February and while there I would like to plan a couple of days fishing. From doing a little internet research I've determined that I want to target Golden Dorado.

If anybody has ever fished Argentina I would appreciate any info/tips you could provide me. I've been in contacted with an outfitter based in Buenos Aires who has been very helpful. He has recommended a couple of lodges near Santa Fe, Argentina.

Also, any suggestion on things to do or don't miss places to see in Buenos Aires would be great too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You need to get in touch with Joey Lin at faroutfishingtrips.com. He's from Austin, but spends most of his time in Argentina now. I hope you get a chance to fish for dorado. I've gone down to flyfish for them a couple of times and can't tell you how amazing it was.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

I've been in touch with argentinasanglers.com based in Buenos Aires. They've recommended 2 lodges nears Santa Fe, Timbo Lodge & Los Laureles Lodge. They also offer a day trip from Buenos Aires but everyone is telling me that the lodges are the way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts