2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing gurus,
A bud and myself will be heading out of Port A this coming weekend to feed our saltwater habit. Has anyone done well the day after a full moon??? We will be targeting Snapper and AJ mainly and both feel post full moon fishing is tough at best (not tough enough to make us stay in port though) and I was curious of other opinions out there. Thanks.

Junior

Semper Fi
:flag:

Most healthy young men or women from sixteen to forty years of age can be taught to fly an ordinary airplane. A great majority of these may become very good pilots for transport- or passenger-carrying machines in time of peace; but the requirements for a military aviator call for more concentrated physical and mental ability in the individual than has ever been necessary in any calling heretofore.​

â€" Brigadier General William 'Billy' Mitchell, 'Skyways,' 1930

·
Registered
654 Posts
Well, I think fishing on a full moon is tougher than a new moon phase, but fish still bite. I think they bite at different times than normal, I have found that the bite comes later in the day, due to fish feeding at nite by the moon lite.
But they still bite.
BTW we will be trying our luck out of Port A this weekend, the weather looks like its going to be great. We'll be on the Captains Playmate, give us a shout if you see us.

Andy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts