2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, what a fun trip, caught a few fish which were released, not by choice, cause they were to short...LOL... Rat reds and flounder.....Rosie, Wendy, and myself hooked large reds, but not landed.....Here's a few pics of the girls having fun, and me bowed up with a big red on a Billystix.......

Attachments

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Cool

Looks like yall had a good un D. Water is actually trying to clean a bit. Sorry you didnt catch more but it looks like yall had a good time none the less. I got a friend who lives on Umbrella Point who said he actually saw bait today for the first time in a month. Its getting close bro.

Zac

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zac, bait was everywhere between dows and beezlys, few slicks poppin up too but no takers on plastics, we had done dumped the live bait........Thats where the girls were swimming at....LOL

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
I had a good time and was quite satisfied on the way the "new to me" Kenner handled in the choppy water. As you can see, I also enjoyed the leftover chicken fried steak Rosie cooked on Saturday night as a sandwich...Darrell seems to always have that camera around for those Kodak moments..lol.
Darrell then motored up to Crawley's, tied the boat off, and treated me and Rosie to all you can eat fried shrimp...yum!

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Glad ya'll got to get out and have some fun!

Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish you could have caught some bigger fish, but there is always next time. You had fun, and that's the important part.;)
Next time your in the area give me a call. I'll meet ya at Bayshore Park! LOL

Kay:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts