2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Anything not prohibited is compulsory!
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out on Tues., 7/24, with Bill Fisher on the Makaira Mojo to take his young cousin and my son fishing. Wanted to get them to bend a rod or two. Left around 10 am and didn't go too far. Had a great day and found a few fish on the troll. Just what those young 'uns need. Here are some pics.

Thanks to BF for a time well had. BTW, Jimi fell asleep on the way home. He couldn't wait to hit the hay.

Attachments

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jimi ate his mahi-mahi this evening. He absolutely loved it! He would go over to the cooler during the day and say, "That's food. I'm gonna eat it." He also assisted in the cooking.

BF, thanks again for everything!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Nice catch...I am a single father and have to ask, where the heck are the kids life jackets?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I got hooked on offshore when I was their age, on a charter trip in Destin. Since then, I'm still hooked & got to fish in some great places all around the world. I think you've planted the seed. A greenie for you.

·
Member At Large
6,637 Posts
Aggie said:
I am a single father and have to ask, where the heck are the kids life jackets?
you'll need to be just a weeeee bit more specific......... in which pic(s?) do you need to know where the "kids" PFDs are located?

there are 9 pics, 5 of which the PFDs are visibly being worn by the "kids",.... and even though it was not required that they be worn, we still like for them to were'em all times (especially while the boat's underway),....

then there's 1 pic at the dock where one 'kid' has his PFD on and the other doesn't,....

and 3 pics where the PFDs were removed to take the pictures......... if it's those pics that you need to know exactly where the PFDs were-at-the-time i can tell you which ones were taken while i was holding the PFDs in my left hand and which ones were taken when i was holding only one PFD in my left hand and the other laying open on the back of the fighting chair....... you'll just need to be a bit more specific as to which picture you need to know the exact location of each kid's particular PFD

all this is assuming you're talking about the 2 smallest "kids" of the 4 that were on board that day and 'their' life jackets........... if ya wanna know where the 2 big "kids" lifejackets were located, please feel free to inquire about those also (their jackets didn't make it into any o'the pics, but were onboard and readily accessible)

·
Member At Large
6,637 Posts
no kings yet..... possible a strike-r-2 or maybe a knockdown, but can't swear any were kings (plus i usually won't drop 'til i'm beyond the jetty kings)

been out lately?

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
Great pictures. They bring back a lot of memories of fishing with my Dad.

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yella Fevre,

On caught a few kings on the troll while headed out. They're kinda spread out. Although I'll say that I don't target them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts