2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

If you haven't already sent in your entries we are filling up and I mean fast. I think we are at 80 teams now and we are getting about 20 a day in the mail.

Please if you are procrastinating I would go ahead and pull the trigger.

This event is going to be a great event and raise a lot of money for some lucky youth's and family's.

Not to mention Robert Earl Keen is going to rock the POC Community Center with Max Stallings opening for him!

Come on out and bring the entire family!

Thanks

Jode

·
there's only 1 Big Pocket
684 Posts
hey Jode-------

is my team in?????? Please tell me that our team captain hasn't been procrastiwhatevering!!!!

The new boat has so much storage that instead of a room this year, I'm just going to sleep in one of the compartments. The radio's on the console and the cooler is right there too. What more will I need???

Someone's got a new place in POC and maybe they will let me park in their driveway at least!!!!

At least we'll have a normal size tow vehicle for the boat----- NO IMPALAS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Forrest

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea Baby....

Team IMPALA... errrr HOOKSET is in!!!! I heard ya'll are fishing the "OPEN" division and ya'll will be throwing the barking monkeys!!!! LMFAO!

Can't wait for it!

Did you ever get your BDay present?

J

·
684 Posts
BDay present is rolling south this weekend from the older/wiser one!!!

will be using it to throw the newly renamed baits from the Brown Boys-----

I guess I better let them know of the name change.

The Amber little devil tail is now known, at least on my ride, as the-------------

"MONEY MAKER"

Capt. Forrest

·
Registered
366 Posts
We just extended the entry deadline to Aug.10th. That's next Friday!! :)

Calcutta money is still due today. Or it'll cost ya $500.00 to buy in.

We've been looking forward to this since last fall. It's sure to be a good time.

Bring your lawn chairs!!:)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I got stuck working 1/2 a day Sat. and can't make the tournament but I want to order some shirts and will be coming down for the auction & concert at least. Anybody know what the deadline is to order shirts and can concert tickets be ordered in advance or should we just buy them there?

·
Sky Liver Eatin nujaC
909 Posts
Hey, Forrest, that'll be "our" team ....LOL. That is unless i was just picked up to help keep that boat from flying.

Barking Monkey-- sounds like a name of a great bait. Course I dont know nuthing bout live bait. j/k

Gonna be a blast. Been going to REK shows since way back. Even when he was doing the shiner closers.

·
684 Posts
Dr. Impala----

please do not let our teammate fool you!!! He is quite the super soaker!!!!

just ask him what he is purchasing this week (hint hint it has 1 letter and 1 number in it)

Capt. Forrest

·
Registered
371 Posts
Already purchased

J.B.,

I have already purchased your boat.j/k Everybody knows that you and Brad are not the ones who catch the fish.lol
Kelly

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
hahaha Team Short Bus... that's classic. The new devil eyes will be putting a hurtin' on the fish in this tourney.

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
34. Smith Bits - Art'y Only
I'm the team Cap'tn - see y'all there. I have some homemade lures already made that big trout just love to eat in late August. Y'all go buy your store bought toys - I make my own!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
That's pretty sweet. I can't wait until the event. I'm pretty sure we'll be down there as long as school doesn't interfere.

Jake

·
Registered
366 Posts
fishnfool said:
I'm going to send ours in on Monday. Can we get in the Calcutta at the Capt. party for $500?
You'll probably be of if you're entering to Arty division. The open will probably be full by then.

If you want to pay for the Calcutta at the Capt meeting, bring cash or m/o.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts