2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i understand the parade begins at 6 pm. where is a good spot to view other than the boardwalk? there will be 7 of us and my MIL's knee was just replaced a month ago, so she has to hobble around on crutches. i wonder if they would let us park in the handicap area due to her knee of if i could call ahead and see how the could accommodat her. please, help. thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,739 Posts
You can get a great view from N. Shore Drive in Clear Lake Shores..the key is getting there EARLY. There is a small boat ramp that has free parking but there are not many spaces. There is a pier that you can watch from. Let me stress again...get their early...like about 4pm or earlier. it will be a 3 hours wait but you will not be able to get anywhere close after about 6pm. Cops will have most areas blocked off. Treat it like a tailgate party and GO EARLY. There will be 100.000 people viewing the parade if the weather is nice and the viewing spots are limited since there is so much private property along the route. You should make a scouting trip early Saturday morning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts