2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son, ShadMan, just told me about this board. Man, I see some great photos here. I have been known to take a few pics myself. I look forward to seeing more of your pictures.

Here are a few shots of mine.

Shad Dad

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, I have gone to digital. It's the only way to go. Just don't do as much shooting as I used to and I am still adjusting. I do have some printing issues but just don't have the time to figure it all out yet. But I see there are plenty of folks here to help me out.

Royse

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Nice site, Ray! Good thing we are so photogenic! :p ;)

Seeing a picture with both my father (on the right of me) and my uncle (on the left), can you guess who the runt of the family is? My grandfather was the same height as my uncle. :D

Just an FYI, Ray - There are two Ds in Shaddix. ;)

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Excellent photos, Shad Dad ... that's some beautiful scenery in God's country!

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,426 Posts
pelican said:
Excellent photos, Shad Dad ... that's some beautiful scenery in God's country!
What he said. I hope you stick around because I think we have a pretty good group here. And you've got some great photos. I definitely want to see more.

Kevin

·
For the Fish!!
4,045 Posts
Wow, those are some awesome pictures Shad Dad. I like the coastal ones. I haven't been to that part of the country yet, it's beautiful. I also like the waterfalls, especially the one with the rainbow. Welcome, and I look forward to seeing more of your pictures. :smile:

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Welcome aboard. Love the pic's.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow! Thanks for the comments. I will be posting more if I can find photos that can compare to the good stuff I see here.

Shad Dad (Royse)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts