2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have a free weekend to do some fishing, and I want to break in the generator & light set up i've had burning a hole in my pocket for 3 weeks.

I'll be taking my 13 year old nephew and possibly my wife (she said she'd go if there was a restroom nearby). Can anyone suggest a good spot to try?

thanx

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
im not sure where your located, but before the storm they were doing good on the gulf side of rollover pass with the light set up, not sure how it is now though?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sea Wolf Park & Rollover seems to be the safest considering the 13 year old. The rocks at Texas City Dike is a bit treacherous and hoods may break into your truck at Surfside jetty. The foot of the Galveston causeway is a fair spot if the construction has cleared.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Sea WOLF...... Fish on the wall of the channel... Easy to set up with your vehicle right there... Fish with small hooks and a split shot... Throw out about 30feet and let it drift through the light.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM FISH ON

Thomas

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't get to go out with the lights this weekend like i had planned but i did get to check out Seawolf.
The place you mentioned...that the spots to the right before you get into the park right?

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts