2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little video from our trip yesterday 7/22. We started out running from weed patch to weed patch in search of Dorado. Saw a bunch could'nt get any strikes. Finally found a rig with a shrimp boat tied up and the fun began, within the first 2 min hooked into my first king. What a blast. In all 7 nice king, 8 snapper, 12 sharks. Warning a little fowl language due to the excitement.

·
Banned
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

wish my buddy was filming when we were trying to get it in the boat, that was funny.

2wahoo said:
Dude,

Awesome video! Wife and I had a great time watching. Keep it up.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
galvetraz said:
wish my buddy was filming when we were trying to get it in the boat, that was funny.
Did he get a littel friscky in the boat? I learned awhile back that I'm not going to put one on the deck without a gaff in it. If we're releases it it stays out of the boat. Those little guys can do a number on a toe, I found that one of the hard way and will nto make that mistake again. Was the rig with the shrimper tied up to it about 14-18 out? If so I bet I saw yall, as we were coming in I saw that shrimp boat and it had a boat around it or I wouldve stopped!

·
Banned
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was around 18. My buddy yelled at me for wearing sandals. lol. That rig was a last try on the way in. Glad we stoped.

Mitchw123456 said:
Did he get a littel friscky in the boat? I learned awhile back that I'm not going to put one on the deck without a gaff in it. If we're releases it it stays out of the boat. Those little guys can do a number on a toe, I found that one of the hard way and will nto make that mistake again. Was the rig with the shrimper tied up to it about 14-18 out? If so I bet I saw yall, as we were coming in I saw that shrimp boat and it had a boat around it or I wouldve stopped!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts