2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

First for me

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Portside 
#1 ·
Fished East Matty today, on our way in, happened upon this big boy

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I would like to know some general rules about when those guys are not likely to be seen, hibernate, are too slow to be aggressive. I never kill them, but would love to know when I can tromp about and not have to worry about them scaring the bejebbez out of me.

Red and yellow kill a fella, heck,, sight of one gives me a heart attack!!

#7 ·
Badhabit, ROSIE, and I were fishing the marsh when I spotted a snake. ROSIE asked if it could get in the boat....Badhabit said no. I am on the bow when I turned around and the snake had slithered up the outboard and was in the boat. Of course, I was reaching for my pistol...ROSIE was standing in the chair and it was swiveling around in circles. Badhabit just reached over with and flicked it out with his rod tip.

I also had a snake fall out of a tree once about 4" just outside my boat. It scared the you know what out of me.

#10 ·
Badhabit, ROSIE, and I were fishing the marsh when I spotted a snake. ROSIE asked if it could get in the boat....Badhabit said no. I am on the bow when I turned around and the snake had slithered up the outboard and was in the boat. Of course, I was reaching for my pistol...ROSIE was standing in the chair and it was swiveling around in circles. Badhabit just reached over with and flicked it out with his rod tip.
I am wondering how many holes you would have put in the boat trying to kill that snake?

#14 ·
Jesus walked on the water!

And I know that's it true!

Sometimes I think that fisherman better do alittle walking too!

Cause I ain't asking nobody for nothing!......

Now we have snakes in the water? When will it end? lol
I prefer parting the water to get to my spot.. walk over and then fish the edges! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.