2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
something goes here
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it goes, my first food **** of the year. Last week a friend n i had a bbq, and tripa day. Tripas were boiled in season all for about 2 hrs, then fried on the disk till crispy chewy. Chicken and beef ribs were soaked in beer, seasond and cooked over a nice mesquite fire. Now the pork ribs were soaked in 2beers about 1 cup... yes cup of jack and 1 bottle of jack bbq sauce for a few hours while we got everything ready, then slow cooked last over the mesquite. While we ate as much as we could we called some neighbors over to help out and they did. hope you enjoy!!

Attachments

·
1,923 Posts
well shucks....
I made Beef Bourguignon (beef stew) last night - it was outstanding - wish I had taken a pic to contribute to the "Food ****"

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
Being the Culinary Giant that I am.. I will have ta tellya nice job on the ribs.. But that Tripe is curdelin in my stomach right now.. I really can't see anyone eating guts.... Organs, ??? well liver is questionable , but I have done it.. Chicken gizzards are ok I guess.. But I ain't eating a gut....:frown:

·
something goes here
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey thanks for all the positive feed back guys, there is pleanty more commin. were always cookin up somethin!!!

·
I work just so I can hunt
363 Posts
Looks real good!!! I bet I could eat all those trippitas in one sitting!!!!
The only places i have found them is Texas City Taqueria and El Ranchero in La Port. Yous look word class to me!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts