2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
In love with Bleed~Fish!!!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, believe it or not, I love to fish. However, I didn't have the resources growing up to do so. Well, my boyfriend does!! haha! We went to my grandparents for Thanksgiving and I was the only one to catch a fish. Actually, this is the biggest fish that I have caught so far! I think I am excited about catching more big ones even though catching anything is fun to me!

That is me in the pic and my older bro is in the background. My boyfriend Matt is taking the picture!

Sorry folks, but I never want to catch a flounder!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Nice catfish! But since no one will ask I'll do it.
Why don't you ever want to catch a flounder? Does that go for all salt water fish? Do you like to catch bass?
RT

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha! I am not hating on anyone who likes catching flounder...I want to catch all fish BUT flounder because (yes this is a girly answer) they are UGLY! I don't like how their eyes move to one side of their face...it creeps me out and makes me cringe!! They have a mouth that is on top of their head instead of in front of their face! That's all. I am sure that your would never want to catch an angler fish... that is how I feel about the flounder! :))

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Angler Fish vs Flounder

haha! I am not hating on anyone who likes catching flounder...I want to catch all fish BUT flounder because (yes this is a girly answer) they are UGLY! I don't like how their eyes move to one side of their face...it creeps me out and makes me cringe!! They have a mouth that is on top of their head instead of in front of their face! That's all. I am sure that your would never want to catch an angler fish... that is how I feel about the flounder! :))
That's Funny!! --- Hmmmm, let's see --- Angler Fish vs Flounder

I guess it would depend on how big the angler fish was!!!

Attachments

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahahahahaha!!!!! I feel bad for the angler...he is deep down in deep depths of the ocean because he is scared no one will like him because of his looks... poor guy! Because I feel bad for him, I would rather catch an angler :)

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Well, believe it or not, I love to fish. However, I didn't have the resources growing up to do so. Well, my boyfriend does!! haha! We went to my grandparents for Thanksgiving and I was the only one to catch a fish. Actually, this is the biggest fish that I have caught so far! I think I am excited about catching more big ones even though catching anything is fun to me!

That is me in the pic and my older bro is in the background. My boyfriend Matt is taking the picture!

Sorry folks, but I never want to catch a flounder!!
Nice Kitty, but don't knock the flatty gerl you have plenty of fishing years ahead of you and Flounder takes skill! Thanks fer sharin

·
Fishing Guide
2,078 Posts
Nice catch, when you sink your teeth into that fish, you will think about the rodeo he gave you on the end of the rod. Keep on catching...and for the record, I like catching Catfish better than flounder too.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JMGuerrero- I caught it at my gramma's tank. I actually used stink bait! mmm! haha!
Catchy- You may be right about the flounder thing! I just think it is ugly...who knows...I may get excited if I catch one..just not likely! :)
Barnacle- Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
If you ever get the chance to go flounder gigging you may change your mind. Its is such a blast to see them on the bottom and as well as other aquatic species that you see. And great to eat I might add. Much better than that blue you caught. Congrats on the catch. Looks like more trips to grandpas house in the future.

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,634 Posts
Yeah, Flounder are for gigging... LOL.... If I catch one on my fishin' pole it is usually by accident, LOL. I love them Flounders for eatin' though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts