2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody think there will be any ducks on september 27. hope so! other than that the season looks pretty good. the day after teal season starts duck season till october 3. then it shuts down till november 13 and stays open till january 18 2005. pintail killing starts december 11, still one per day but the daily duck limit is still 6 per hunter w/ the regular mallard, mottled duck and scaup limits. now all we need is some water and a few ducks and it's on again!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am up north and we are usually covered up with ducks by the end of teal season. A ton of mallards, woodies, and pintails here then along with teal.

·
What about my member?
1,679 Posts
Sightcast,

Better check the regulation booklet. Last I heard even during big duck season the daily aggregate on teal is still at four. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
naw... you can take 6 teal during regular duck seaon. i think the dates look good to me. the earlier we can get out there the better. thats a good run from nov 13 to jan 18. i jus twish it was a little longer in january. i just looked at fishing guides web site and he had pictures of redheads landing. must have been from last year. he's down there in seadrift.but the dates and bag limits look good to me.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I was headed up to anderson the other day and saw a couple of teal in one of the ponds already. I hope this year is better than last.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts