2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone is sick of pics, but we were w/o power so long we never got to post the ones we have. These 1st ones are Lake Jackson, in the Dogwood/Cottonwood area, which will explain part of the delay in receiving power.

Attachments

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All these are Surfside from the beach looking toward Blue Water Hwy. There are new "lakes, lakefront property and cuts" on Surfside now. There has been very little coverage, since it isn't Houston, but there is some extensive damage to the island and a lot of lives in piles.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks for sharing your pics. The first ones look a lot like our neighborhood, we had lots of trees and big limbs down. Glad you're powered up again.

I also want to thank you again for the offer of a trailer for my brother to use before Ike, he was able to locate one close to home and managed to get his boat out in time. He was amazed at the quick response from 2coolers. His house, like most others on Tiki, lost the bottom (garage area) and all of the contents. He's really blessed that he was able to get his boat out in time. As a result of the storm he was given a trailer by a cousin who was less fortunate.

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never heard back so I was hoping he had found one a lot closer than we were. 2coolers are the best, maybe he will think about joining up now?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts