2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i know this isnt the kind of report that u guys wanna hear, but i thought i'd share it with u anyways. Today i graduated from Cypress Creek High School at reliant stadium. was a great day and am ready to take on whats ahead.. cant wait to get a few good calm days so we can head deep, its been a while...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
congradulations on the ending of your formal education. now the caca hits the fan and you have to earn a living to feed yourself and pay back those student loans. get a real good mental image of the way things were. those will now become the good old days. the next set of good old days comes after your children if you have any get out of school.....rick

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Dont be so down on life(after school), I think that these are the best years of my life right now. College was great but now I can afford to do the **** I want to and when I want to. I did not like being a broke college student no matter how much fun I had at night.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Good job on painting a picture of doom and gloom there. Sheesh! I never thought high school was the best days of my life. If those were the best days of my life then there's apparently not much else to look forward too then.

Congrats CCBluewater. I'm halfway done with my college degree. Felt nice to graduate highschool, most likely even better to graduate college.

Get Wild

Eric

·
Registered
210 Posts
Right on Argo and Sight Cast! College was fun, lots of fun, sometimes too much fun, but the next time you will be able to party like there's no tomorrow for weeks on end will be when your retired. By then you will be going to Luby's for dinner at 3PM and will be in bed by 7.

It sure is nice to have graduated and be able to afford to buy stuff on your own. Bought a Z-71 Chevy Avalanche and a 22' Pro Sports, all on my own dime. Eric, the first half is the uphill battle, the last half absolutely flies by! Good luck!

Zach

1 - 10 of 10 Posts