2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After so long it was great to meet the 2cool gang. Reading your post for so long I thought i was seeing old friends that i had not seen for a long time. Finally got to meet the famous Walking Jack. The drive was worth it wish i had got down sooner. Rick- Mary yall were great. I would camp with yall any
time. ********* thanks for the warm welcome.You put names and faces togather for me. Your girls were precious. EZ ED- REELWOMAN what can i say thank you so much. Yall made me feel like i was with old friends. MT STRINGER - Pat thanks for sharing your camp.It was a pleasure to spend the day with yall. KENNY the weather man - forgot wife name it was great day with you on the beach. BADHABIT Mr. trout,at first glance i knew that face. Glad you are doing better. I am missing a lot of names but i know a lot of faces. Thanks for a great time.Hope i can get down and meet the rest. Ronnie

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
It was great to meet you too Ronnie, ain't these a bunch of great folks, I just luv um all...Hope you had a smooth drive home... Looking foreward to your next venture South...

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Ronnie

Did I get to meet ya? If I didnt, Im so sorry. If I did and dont recall, Im even sorrier. Im real, real bad about that. Im not even sure I remember Darrell. lol

Ive met so many people in the last couple of years, I cant keep up.

·
Imagery by RH Keeling
1,445 Posts
Hey Ronnie, that was some kinda good GUMBO and cornbread! Sure glad you made it down. You need to put both of those on the recipe board. Hope to see you down here again.

1 - A profile shot of FISH ON.

2 - A bad habit of mine is forgetting to post someone's picture! ;) The infamous Badhabit and definitely better half, Rosie. Glad I finally got to meet ya'll.

Attachments

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Thanks Ray.

I remember him now. Just didnt get a chance to talk to him. I was under the tent too.

My bad. Good to allmost meet you Ronnie.

·
6,429 Posts
Great to meet you too Ray, think you could get into photo shop and put a shirt on my fat arse......LOL

·
6,429 Posts
Alrighty then

Dorado-Mahi said:
Sorry Darrel but there are some things that Photoshop just can't fix!! j/k :rotfl:
I luv you too bro..... LMAO

·
Charter Member
5,922 Posts
Good to me you Ronnie. We enjoyed the chat and it looked like you fit in nicely. So come on down for the next one...and bring the gumbo/cornbread maker with ya. :)

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Got the Gumbo, missed the cornbread! :cry: Thanks for the loan of your propane bottle and a hot cup of coffee when I needed it most! I enjoyed meeting you.

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
at least...

Badhabit said:
Great to meet you too Ray, think you could get into photo shop and put a shirt on my fat arse......LOL
black out the ring?

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Missed the gumbo and the cornbread

But I surely was thankful for that cup of coffee you gave me Sunday morning!
I'm real sorry I missed out on that gumbo and cornbread, I heard both were out of this world!
Ronnie, it was nice meeting you, although I will admit I didn't know your name or who you were. I just knew ya as the "nice man with the coffee" LOL
You'll never know how much I appreciated that coffee. I hope to see you at other gatherings. Your a sweetheart!

Kay:cool:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Gary

I did meet you I was over at Jacks camp cooking gumbo. I was trying to get out of the wind. Jack had a good wind break. Then I moved over with Coolchange. EZ ED was cooking with my big pot.Then back with MT Stringer. Glad you enjoyed the Gumbo. ronnie

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
ronnie, i didnt get to stay as long as i was hoping to, so i dont think i got to meet ya. glad you came though, and hope to meet you next time!

trudy

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
however.......

Gary said:
Thanks Ronnie. I get lost when Im in a crowd. LOL
a person doesn't have to worry about losing you in a crowd........you really stand out......since yer the only one wearing green leotards, or a little short blue dress..........lol

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
hey bro

Gary said:
Worry about ya Bert. Your the only one that notices.:rotfl:
I just want you to know, I think you're beautiful, on the outside, as well as the inside....:p ......ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
663 Posts
Ronnie,

It was great meeting you! That was the best cornbread I have EVER tasted! Can we get a recipe? When do we get to meet the cook?

Kim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts