2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Theoretical Ecologist
2,411 Posts
Sounds very promising! Has any one seen this video?

Oh...

For the cheap skates, here's a free video showing a totally different method than anything you've seen before...

·
Theoretical Ecologist
2,411 Posts
Review...

The video is an eyeopener for most everyone who thought they were good at field dressing deer, and it provides a quantum leap of information for newer hunters.

Basically, the viewer is lead through each step and then watches real time footage showing a deer being field dressed in 69 seconds followed by field dressing a black buck in 48 seconds flat.

The only tool used is a small fixed blade knife with a 3.25" blade...

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
Do you own the video Avianquest ??? I am sure it's next to impossible to find it on youtube or something like that due to copyright protection.

·
Theoretical Ecologist
2,411 Posts
Do you own the video Avianquest ???
Yes, I do. It's well done and leaves nothing to doubt.

Robert Griffith is a second generation taxidermist and a lifelong avid deer hunter. He and his wife Kathy run a successful taxidermy business and they process more than 5,000 pounds of meat each season.

Amazingly, Robert isn't even hurrying as he does the field dressing demonstrations in the video.

That knife, or one similar to it, is a must for the first step. After that, any knife can be used, but the small knife is all that's needed and he says he can do 5 or more deer without resharpening it.

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
So what is so different about the way that he field dresses a deer. I know he smokes me, it takes me almost 10 minutes to field dress does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts