2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the BEST place in the Clear Lake area to bring my boat to for the fiberglass and gel-coat repair?

I want this done RIGHT, and money is NO OBJECT!!

This is being paid for by an insurance company, so I want to be sure it is done right.

I have NEVER been to any boat shop, so I will take your recommendations very seriously. Who is the BEST in Clear Lake?

Thank you

·
Registered
258 Posts
Many of the guys here use this guy. Do a search on fiberglass repair. Seems his name comes up quite often.

Hope your luck turns for the better.

Call Joe Orlando, he is the best in the business.
Shop#281-334-2902
Cell# 281-254-2440
2315 Lawrence Rd.
Kemah TX.

·
Tommy
515 Posts
Fiberglass TAC

I used Fiberglass TAC in Baycliff. Jim Bone. They have been there for years and did a great job for me. He has lots of business so that tells you somthing.

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My boat is at Fiberglass TAC with Jim Bone as we speak. The insurance adjuster even asked me, "How'd you find Jim Bone". Then he told me he was one of the best in the business.

Hopefully I'll get it back sometime this month though...he looked REALLY busy when I was over there.

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've heard great things about Jim from several people...which is why I went with him. The Insurance guy that is doing the appraisel even commented on Jim being one of the best in the business which is always nice to hear from someone that knows the business personally.

Hopefully I'll have the boat back by the end of August, but it looks like I might not get it back until the 1st week of September. Sucks that I'm stuck with no boat, and I've NEVER even gotten to enjoy it yet...but such is life I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts