2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Starboard List
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!
We'll now that I have a new truck ('07 Ram) I'm looking at adding a Tonneau cover. As Of right now I really like the Look of the ARE covers. I can get one installed for 1400 out the door. This includes the automatic locks that tie into the trucks key phobe and a cargo light.
Anyone have any experience with fiberglass covers? Also the best deal on the south side of houston? The quote above came from JohnsonGT.
Thanks, Hop

·
Registered
111 Posts
I myself will be getting cover for my new truck as well and it will be a A.R.E. My last truck had a Lo Rider and I was constantly adjusting it. My brother has an A.R.E. cover on his truck for 6 years with no problems at all, still looks brand new. They cost a little more but from what I have seen they are worth it. To me they just look like they are finished off better. He also got his from Johnson GT.

·
Starboard List
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply..
I'm gonna bite the bullet and get it asap.. I can't stand having to keep everything that's suppose to go in the bed in the cab.. lol
--Hop

·
Registered
10,106 Posts
just found this forum. I like the ARE also, if they had the scissor lift when I got mine, that is what I would have......I have never had a problem with it other than it got loose once or twice but my dealer is right down the street and they do whatever I want them to, including storage for when I need it off on a weekend......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.