2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a great hunt this morning! i pulled out my first gun i ever owned and decided to hunt teal with it. my daughter cant handle it so she had to stay with the 4-10. she had 2 boxes of steel so i decided to burn them up, instead of letting them collect dust. i realy enjoyed hunting with the old gun. the other pics are of my kids on a dove hunt it was my son hunter's 3rd b-day yesterday and he wanted to wear his new hunting clothes. the teal was shot at about 15 feet away, it was not salvegable. also the fish took a pretty big hit from ike- saw reds, flounder, trout, drum, sheeps, croaker,mullet everywhere today, but the gators are eating good

·
it is what it is
713 Posts
good to see ya gettin the kiddos involved, it almost looks like your huntin close to my ol stompin grounds

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HA!HA! nope? have you been yet? pm me there are a %^&& load of birds we were done in ten minutes. might as well blast them out have to go back to work monday. (we hunted the rice thurs. and after dark they pured in by the thousands, so we figured they will feed all night and about 10 min. before shooting time they would leave the rice hunters and fly to the marsh. they all were full of rice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts