2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
L.T.K.56

You know I really dont know. Two different types that belong to two different folks. I will find out. One runs on C cells only and one on a solar charged batteries. . I just didnt check the names on the camers.

Charlie

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
I have a couple of those built in ladder feeders on 4 legs also Charlie. A guy in Pearland used to build them. Nice pics.

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re tagged doe

Yes she is ole nr 51. She was in a pen where the ranch owner raises big deer to put on a ranch he takes folks hunting. Well somehow ole nr 51 escaped. We dont shoot her she has some high powered bloodline somewhere.

Charlie

·
Registered
154 Posts
Charlie where about in McMullen? I hunt on Hwy 72 just east of Hwy 97 and that 10 from last October looks just like one we had show up late last year.

·
Certified Animal Chiropractor
7,652 Posts
I'm ready for this years pics as well..can't wait..cameras are going up at the rack this weekend so I should have some good ones in a few weeks too..My papa used to make all his feeders with the four legs a ladder and I still have a couple of them I use for youth hunts.. I think your right HP I've seen them from Pearland..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts