2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Thank You! Next
7,757 Posts
Pretty cool, Send a few winter mallards to the coast, I believe we are getting close! Nice very nice.

·
Cut 'em!
2,622 Posts
Those pics are great, and it looks like you are on the birds.

Question, have you had to do anything or had any trouble out of your SBE? Yours looks to be of the same vintage as mine and I know yours gets hunted as much as mine has. Any issues?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Man you have some great photos, I would have several of them enlarged and on my trophy room wall (especially the first one). Fine lookin dog and beautiful ducks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Always smacking them JJ! Congrats! How was Mexico??;)
The Rio was happenin' just like I left it 5 years ago...

Shot limits of birds and a few Messicans to boot!

First day down there we had a Mallard (cross) Drake drop into the decoys...Drove 11 hours and I still have Mallards followin' me around!!! :rotfl:

Question, have you had to do anything or had any trouble out of your SBE? Yours looks to be of the same vintage as mine and I know yours gets hunted as much as mine has. Any issues?
First thanks! :)
Honestly "NO" I haven't had any "REAL" problems with the gun...although when it drops down into the single digits the gun will sometimes cycle slower...and it have gotten it wet once when it was around 7 degrees and I had to get the ice off of it for it work again...

But as far as "salt", sand, water, or mud...Nope...I love it!

FYI, I shoot a SKT II Trulock choke and it will "rock" the birds! :)

J.J.

Couple more pic's:

Birds I shot on my B-Day...

·
The Migration Stops Here
2,342 Posts
You shoot more Mallards and bands then anyone I know... Great pics as always & thanks for sharing Whiskey.

Do you work??

·
Cut 'em!
2,622 Posts
Mine gets wet quite a bit through the season, and I had to replace the recoil spring. I mean........I shot 12 or 13 thousand rounds through it so I didn't feel too bad about it. I'm still having an occasional issue of some kind. May replace the rest of the springs.

·
Registered
428 Posts
i hope your dog appreciates all that green! thats just sick, i want to throw up everytime you post pictures. DONT TELL ANYONE WHERE U HUNT...as i'm sure you don't since you still get great hunts. Good hunting...your living my dream hunts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts