2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I wonder how much they paid for the dope they took? Had to be high as a kite or just dumber than a box of rocks. I bet they got lost on the way home. I also hope neither breeds.
no doubt that 'some good hydro, wonder how we can get our hands on some for the next fishing trip?? 🤣

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I know a guy that literally boarded the wrong boat early morning, emptied his pockets including putting his bag of weed in the gentleman's console. About that time the captain of the boat standing right there, politely said "I think you are in the wrong boat". He said in the future he will wait until on the boat to get comatose. :geek:🤣

·
\m/
1,531 Posts
So I thought I recognized the new truck.....turns out my buddy is the driver/boat owner and had just bought the truck. He backed the truck down in the dark, and asked his friend to move the truck after offloading the boat. This new truck had keyless starting, so there was confusion/conversation about needing the keys/fob when they buddy went to move it. Well, excited about fishing, each person thought the other had moved the truck. Imagine their surprise when they returned..... This was just a mistake.

If something like this hasn't happened to you yet, it will. I parked my truck once and left the engine running, and came back to an empty tank.
i always enjoyed the 2 or 3 times i took off in the boat w/o the plugs

·
Stepped in what?
9,547 Posts
I know a guy that literally boarded the wrong boat early morning, emptied his pockets including putting his bag of weed in the gentleman's console. About that time the captain of the boat standing right there, politely said "I think you are in the wrong boat". He said in the future he will wait until on the boat to get comatose. :geek:🤣
OK…I’ll fess up!

Many many moons ago….we were catfishing/camping a long way from no where up the Guadalupe River.

Just before supper time, and many many many beers into the day, a game warden shows up to camp.

He asked to see our fish, and we had just fileted them and put them on ice in a cooler. My buddy asked me to show him our supper.

So I jump in the boat, open the cooler, but I can’t find the filets?

My buddy hollers to me to look over at the side of the boat….turns out i was in the game wardens cooler in his boat! LMAO!

He casually asked us to take a quick nap before we got back to fishing.

Oh to be young and dumb again! :)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts