2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
FISH-HUNT-EAT-SLEEP
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a photo of my son several years ago, it's one of the best pictures I have ever taking, it was an awesome duck hunt that we will always cherish,almost looks like and add for hodgman waders.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Sorry for the quality, I took a picture of this picture from my cell phone. God did that make any sense at all?

I've got a little ways to go with my boy but trying to start him out right...

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Boy Pics

I have too many. My boy is 7 and has kept me and the cleaning station busy for two years now. First is his best buck to date. Second is the leg of the coyote that was trying to eat a doe he shot (long story but 2cool). Never found the rest of the coyote. Last one is his most prized, his first pig which he shot at 11:30PM in the moonlight (at 125yds).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Here are a couple

These are not my kids, I was not blessed with any, so I borrow kids whenever I can. The young lady is the daughter of one of our landowners in Montana. She turned 12 this year and asked me if I would help her find a buck. We hunted hard one day and found this buck just before dark. She made a great shot on this buck at 230 yards. Not bad for a first buck! The young man with the ducks is my cousin. He just turned 17 and has a serious case of duck fever. He will get up and hunt before school every day if you let him. I'm taking him to Montana next fall for his first mule deer hunt and he is pumped. Both of these young hunters are great kids. I'm looking forward to hunting with them for a long time!

Attachments

·
I can't see the Rockies from here !!
4,319 Posts
Here are a few of my favorites. First is my son with a nice 10pt
from a fews years ago. Second is a pic of my son and Lance Berkman
from a while back while hunting on his place. Third is one of my all time
favorites of my daughter and her first and only deer to date. I almost
fainted when she ask me to take her hunting, it was a great day for the
the old man for sure !!!!!! Later Baker

·
Aggiewes
116 Posts
My youngest with her first buck. She still hunts.

Youngest with her first deer. She wasn't so sure about this at the time!

Oldest with her first (and only deer). That deer was killed neary Perryton in the Panhandle. Biggest doe I have ever seen. Went over 140 lbs! This daughter won't hunt anymore but she loves to fish with dad. Proud of her.... Accepted into Texas A&M today!!!!

My youngest with a good friend and a turkey he guided her on. What a great shot!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts