2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Back in da Saddle
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night Alex and I decided we would try a repeat of the 8/1/07 trip so we hauled it to the boat stall hook onto the "Hunt" and made it to Eagle Point in time to catch the rain storm, after getting bait and launching we tried to head out but we were met with a wall of rain so we turned tail for cover, that delay alowed for the sun to fully come up and we then proceeded to some humps in the bay the key is the down current side of a 3-4' depth change.

Not 15 mins after we anchored up the bite was on we only managed 5 today before all the potlickers ganged up on us, so Alex and I left and let them have it.

The biggest today went 24" and smallest was 18" not bad off the water by 9:30 again, fished cleaned and boat loaded we were out of Eagle Point by 10:00..

Really is a blast spending the morning fishing with your kiddos, I think I'll do this for 3 more weeks until classes start again...

John

Attachments

·
Back in da Saddle
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I think Alex and I wil make this a regular Tuesday/Thursday event until school starts back ....Less crowded then I hope....

John

·
Registered
770 Posts
Good trip with the kiddos, I need to get ours out. Sounds like ya'll are having fun, don't let the P'likkers spoil your day. GC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts