2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got our yearly renewal and haven't had a chance to contact our agent yet but the amount our house is covered went up $12,000 or so but our premiums went down about $400. Of course they did not send the itemized paperwork as to what is and what isn't covered. To any agents - could this mean that we no longer have windstorm coverage?
Also, if any of you are Farmers agents, could you PM me as I would like to change agents as our original agent retired and we were transfered to an English as a second language agent.

·
Senior Mumbler
11,515 Posts
Porto,

That's too funny. How do you say insurance in Vietnamese?? I don't know any Farmer's agents in your area but you might want to pull up their home page and do an agent search. Most have their pics listed and you can see who you'd be dealing with. Lastly, if you're in Houston I can almost guarantee you lost your windstorm coverage. By the way, I grew up around your area.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Try Pippa Wiley. She's a Farmer's agent and comes to your house instead of you going to her. I've been with her for 12 years with no problems. Her number is 713-957-4297.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've been a Farmers Agent for 16 years and we are still writing wind with our home policies in Houston....Bluefin is misinformed....

We just introduced a new policy in March with broader coverage and lower pricing...Your agent probably moved you to that new policy....seems like he would have contacted you first though....................

TS

·
Registered
1 Posts
my name is matt martin and i'm an agent with farm bureau in jackson and calhoun counties and would be willing to help you out in any way i could. please let me know thanks, matt

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
I can vouch for Tom Stewart on insurance matters... he writes our policies. He is a lousy fisherman though...LOL

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts
Gotta agree in reverse

My wifey works for an insurance agent.
She's been doing it for over 20 years.

She thinks most clients suck.
They come in w. BS attitudes about the insurance companies.
They act like the girls can really do something.

Ah, I don't get a fifty cent break at all on any of my policies.
Yelling at a lady because of corporate deal is stupid and they get it all the time. e get the increases too ect....
Be nice to the ladies and they will try to help as much as they can.

Trying to get flood insurance right before a hurricane makes me laugh.
What else. Sorry about the rant.....

Wifey ain't happy. Inc ain't happy.

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trying to get flood insurance right before a hurricane makes me laugh.

What, that's not possible????

·
Registered
160 Posts
ins.

Mr> Stewart is correct, I am also a farmers agent (7yrs). There is a new policy form, also in many areas of the state the coverage is broader and less expensive. We arn't always the bad guy.
clay

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts

Wrong thread. LOL, They other thread is complaining.

BTW, All the agent but one in 20 years were fun guys.
Like to play golf, have a cool one or dozen.

Several are good fisherman and love to dove hunt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts