2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My aunt has been fighting cancer for a while. She was doing chemo for a while also and couldnt take anything for pain because shes allergic to all narcotics. Well the cancer actually got worse so she stopped the treatments. About 3 1/2 weeks ago her doctor said she only had about a month to live. My cousin (her son) is getting married Saturday. She just talked to her doctor today and her tumor has really gotten bigger. She asked him if she would make it till the wedding and he said just pray on it, so its not looking good. Im headin over to Universal City at about 5 30 this mornin to see her and ill probably be over there till shes gone. I thought I would post on here to try and get some extra prayin help so she can make it at least till Saturday and when she goes, for it to be painless and easy. Shes gonna be really missed, but she'll be in a better place and pain free!
Thank you.

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
Sad thing Texas made.....prayers sent...

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
I sincerely feel for all of ya'll. My mom passed the weekend of Thanksgiving last year from cancer. Godspeed and fair winds Brother. B&P

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
GOD BLESS HER, PRAYERS UP LOST MY SISTER THIS YEAR FROM CANCER AUG.19, 09 AND STILL CANT BELIEVE SHE GONE ITS A DAY BY DAY THING.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Prayers sent. I know what your feeling. Too close to home.
RT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts