2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member when we usta.......?
2,835 Posts
I don't think anyone ever sells one. They just will them to their children.LOL

Seriously, here's a link to a '95. Click the link on the left.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll check it out.I don't even care what model (though a Malibu or skipjack would be great). I just want to refurbish one to have around for the heritage of it all.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like 'em vintage

Actually, I was looking for an older one. One of the one's Willis Hudson would have made. Any leads would be appreciated.

·
Registered
219 Posts
we have an 1982, i will check with hubby to see if he willing to get something else.. you know they always mention such, but then change their minds...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're in Ennis? My family is in Ferris, so I could come look at it if it becomes available. What kind is it (size, style?)

·
Registered
14 Posts
those are still great boats

with a smooth ride in choppy water......my father in law had one 30 years ago and still regrets selling it.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know this is going to be tough

I'm marrying Willis Hudson's grandson this fall and we've been looking for an old Falcon for years. We found one once, from the 60's, in the middle of nowhere. No motor or trailer, had a tree growing around it, but the owner wouldn't part with it for less than $5,000!

I guess a lot of people just have an emotional attachment to these things.

·
Big daddy slim
485 Posts
I wish i never got rid of my malibu saw one at the south jetties that had been restored the other day man does that bring back some good times what a battle wagon of days gone by good luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts