2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Why knot?
1,607 Posts
A fish would have to be pretty dumb to fall victim to that lure. WTH is that supposed to represent to the fish, a folded over square copper fish?

·
I don't member much.
299 Posts
And rusty too. I agree that looks like a waste of time...The lure I mean..How many guys would have kept fishin if they were in em'.LOL! BYTM!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I saw the thread the other day with an attachment on removing a hook and something to do with an eye....I decided that I think I'll pass that thread...

Now I just opened this and didn't give it a second thought.

Anybody want to finish my bag of chips .... I kinda lost my appitite....Holy Moly...

Just kidding of course... Man that's gotta hurt..WOW !

Dr. Krol

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
I hate wearing glasses because it makes my eyes sweat so bad from no breeze. Guess this just made me rethink my outlook on the subject. Does anyone make A/C glasses? LOL

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
and i thought the one in my finger hurt bad. i think the lure had been modified by the er after he got there. i cringe at the conversation, "ok, hold still we're gonna take these plyers and bend the lure so we can get better access to the hook." but if that was the cse, why not just cut the hook off the lure?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts