2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it would be a good time to give some thought to that hard person on your christmas list and a custom billystix just might be your answer, i have enclosed some of my latest rods for you to take a look at ,if i can be of service or if i can help you in any way feel free to give me a shout looking forward to talking with you.
enjoy
stix

Attachments

·
Member At Large
6,637 Posts
are those for fishing???!!.................

or going to a Lollapalooza concert?.......

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:..............

sorry,........ couldn't resist :biggrin:

good-lookin' stuff!... :ac550:!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Beautiful stuff Billy. I love mine and look forward to being able (must ahve a job first) to ordering another one.
Good luck with the surgery. Have said my prayers for you and will continue to do so.
Jeff

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks these photos show the viper series rods they come in silver and blue, also a shot of my rod built with no fore grip.
stix

Attachments

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
very little
i have tried to weight them but i cant get the scale to move enough to figure a weight, i have even taken the amt of thread and tried to weigh it nothing, it's just nothing, what i do i think that is far more important than worry with weight is to concetrate on balance and work on the spiral with those 2 things in place i can guarntee you a longer smoother cast and a full day of easy fishing ask any one that owns a custom billystix custom spiral "spiralstix" if you ever want to give me a call and jaw it over feel free.

stix

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
I notice I didn't see a KILLSTIX in that bunch! No worries. Rods look great. Best of luck with the upcoming Dr. visit. B&P

1 - 16 of 16 Posts