2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our rod guru Mr. Stix has given us a great way to save some cash on one of his rods....

At our Westside SCA Texas meeting on 7/27, we will have a special drawing for 2 names. Each will receive $50 off of the Billtstix Rod of their choice. This $50 off certificate will be good only until 9/1/04 after your name is drawn, so you can't drag your feet on it. To enter, just post up that you want to be entered in this thread and I'll put you in.

This is an excellent opprotunity to save some bones on a Billystix. If you have been "on the fence" about getting one, here's your shot...

Rules: NEED NOT be present to win or enter. Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm on Sunday 7/25/04. Certificates will be good from 7/28/04 - 9/1/04. SCA Texas Officers are not eligble. Judges (all 3 of me) decisions are final. More rules as I make them up..lol!

Thanks

Drew

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
mr 2407

hi guys and gals
thanks mr angler, i am very proud to be able to offer this little deal to some lucky lady or gent, it gives me great pride to look back to when i first posted my rod photos on ttmb and recieved the feed back that i have recieved these past couple years, just goes to show what you can do if you put your heart into what you love doing it will reward you sooner or later, my reward is all the friends that i have in texas, i doudt that not to many folks have to many more friends than i have, i have some very nice friends in texas.
so to all my friends get your name in so you can get me for some bucks, man i aint never gonna get rich(oh me and my big mouth)? lol
have fun guysand gals get your names in.oh immmm gonna build rosi a pink rod you gonna love this one, gotta get miss dixie a custom off shore rod, got her one ready to go it will be a great blank for some of the bigger boys.
stix

·
NRA LIFER
3,210 Posts
Sign me up

I have not been able to make a meeting since I signed up at the boatshow, but the Westside chapter is closest to me.

Bob Van Hoesen

281-352-0894

That is my birthday as well as the meeting day. I will try to make the meeting if the Admiral does not have other plans, who knows, I just might get lucky! (In the drawing, that is!) LOL

Bob

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
I'll take that offer up... thanx....

Devin Gibson

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey Bob,

Why not ask the "Boss" to take you out to Sanson's for a Birthday drink? Great way to see what these meetings and SCA are all about!

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got y'all down for the drawing. Hope to see all of you there. Dutch, you can tell Ma you're going out for a gourmet dinner. JJ, Gonzales ain't that far. Road trip it....

·
Registered
325 Posts
Me, Me, Me!!!!!

I want to play!!!!

EZ ED
You know how to get a hold of me!

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Sign me up, Drew.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww Kim, I was looking forward to saying..."ED OLSON, Katy Texas...ha ha got ya again"....

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gotchya, Happy. You need to make Pops roll down for a meeting, bro..

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Enter me.
Bill Hancock
(512) 974-4492
If I win, I can definitely use this as leverage to get the little lady to let me buy one.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Please enter both of us,

Kim,
Would you please enter my better half, Diane ( Gulfpuppy ) and myself.
I would love to get her a Billystix .
Thanks,
Sidecutter
aka James McKay

1 - 20 of 23 Posts