2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cert.Weigh Master,since 1999
15,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The compound/s used on that flight the other day.........easy to get and easy to detect when boarding.......?????? DUH!!!!:idea:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Of course it would require additional equipment and additional screening time. Everyone should be prepared for some long lines at the airport.

·
sea monkey rancher
18,403 Posts
they swab my bags every flight , go figure.

of course fishing tackle looks pretty scary...............

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
Last year I had to fly to a funeral in late November. I had been hunting a week earlier, and it was gonna be cold where I was going, so I wore my hunting jacket. Went through all the TSA screening stuff, took off my shoes, went through the metal detectors, and puffer thing, and got swabbed. Big headache. When I got to my destination and went to pick my rental up, I reached into the pocket of my jacket, and about crapped myself when I found four live .30-06 shells in there. No need to tell yall what I think of their 'security' checks.

I still shiver when I think of what I would have had to go through if they had found the rounds. Lesson learned. I always double check everything now before going through the checkpoints.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
PETN is not difficult to manufacture. Believe it or not there are books sold on Amazon that detail exactly how to manufacture this compound and you don't need to be a chemist to do it.

·
Winter Hater
9,448 Posts
i don't understand the full body scanners they're touting right now. they keep saying that the face and "certain body areas" will be blurred out. so what good is this? didn't the recent idiot have the stuff in the crotch of his pants? sheesh.

another thing i don't understand is why we tell the terrorist world what we're doing to delay their spending some time with 21 virgins. seems like we should hold those kinds of cards closer to our chest.

·
Winter Hater
9,448 Posts
PETN is not difficult to manufacture. Believe it or not there are books sold on Amazon that detail exactly how to manufacture this compound and you don't need to be a chemist to do it.
hmmm...you better stay in the house today 11. the fbi, cia and homeland security will be watching your house :eek:h:.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts