2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,427 Posts
That was one fat fish. It's a shame it had to be killed. Can't say I blame the guy, though.

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NaclH2o...

There's a post on that message board by the fisherman.A valiant,desperate effort was made to revive and release the big girl.She wasn't killed...she died.She was fresh off the spawn,weak,and ''emty".This guy and his wife are CPR Practicioners and would have NEVER killed that big pig.

·
Registered
253 Posts
That thing is huge it would have been cool if it was released but I guess since it was a record he wanted to keep it.

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brewjr said:
That thing is huge it would have been cool if it was released but I guess since it was a record he wanted to keep it.
AGAIN...DIDN'T want to keep it...it died during resuscitation efforts!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I wish that I could hold a fish that big in my hands just one time in my life and say "looka heah". I truly believe from everything that I have read, that they truly feel bad about the fish dying despite all their valiant efforts. But just like people, some things are meant to be. Besides that is about my luck also, If I "wanted" to keep a fish like that, it would tear my kooler to shreds trying to get out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts