2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone happen to have a repair manual for an '81 Evinrude 200hp laying around that I could borrow, have, trade or buy really cheap???

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ive got a Clymer but i am in Austin so prob not much help. I would be happy to look somthing up in it if that will help. I may not respond again till after 4:00pm though.
Kirk

·
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you want to get rid of it?? I could mail you the postage...

confused said:
Ive got a Clymer but i am in Austin so prob not much help. I would be happy to look somthing up in it if that will help. I may not respond again till after 4:00pm though.
Kirk

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sorry Tiny,
I still got one of them old Rudes, gotta hang on to it. Call if there is something I can look up for ya.
Kirk, 512-636-3693

·
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking for a good ignition/wiring schematic and drawings..

I wonder if the public library would have these books????

confused said:
Sorry Tiny,
I still got one of them old Rudes, gotta hang on to it. Call if there is something I can look up for ya.
Kirk, 512-636-3693

·
Registered
319 Posts
Tiny,
I don't have a working scanner but i took a pic of the wiring schematic and dumped it on my computer. It aint the best but I could certainly read it when it was in my photoshop program so that I could zoom in and move around. if you want to try it I will send it to you full size, it'll be huge x large.
[email protected]
And my city library did have a few manuals when I was looking but not many.

·
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PM Sent!!!!

Zfisherman said:
I've got a Clymer you can have. I am located in San Leon. PM me and we will work out the details.

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts