2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that every time you see it, you can't help but grin ear to ear! Here is one of my all time favorite, taken at my bosse's beach house a few years back. Dawn patrol wade in the Galveston surf in July. My buddy Randy (second from left) has since passed from a heart attack, he would have been a birthday boy today. I miss you bud.

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hullahopper,
You have something that you will have forever. You placed that picture in the old memory bank for viewing anytime you wish. Great friend , and great trip with nice catch...Good things all around.

All the best.

Dr. Krol

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Yes I have and may share it someday....

Hats off to you Sir....for Remembering an old friend and a Special day...

God always seems to send me another Friend....But not a replacement and life goes on....

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Great pic...and a great memory as well I'm sure. Here's to your buddy Randy and all the fish ya'll caught together...you have honored him today and I take my hat off to the both of ya!! A toast to Randy on behalf of Hullahopper!!!
:cheers:

Mike

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
He looks just like Stan Fishler, a sports writer and former hockey commentator for ESPN from up in NY.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. We're waiting for a call anytime now about a friend who is about to loose her battle with cancer any minute now. No fun.

Jeff

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Good times, good friends and good stringers. Doesn't get much better than that! That's a heck of a tribute. My hat's off to ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts