2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this on the hunting forum by mistake but it was meant for here. This is my English Bulldog "Tuff" at our hangar at the airport here in Conroe last Friday. We had a big crawfish boil celebrating me finishing my pilots license!! I thought it was cute and had to share. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
wastin' away again in Margaritaville
1,945 Posts
Great pic...he looks like he's had waaaayyyy too much to eat and drink!!! :slimer:

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
I have a picture like that of Trodery after a Kansas pheasant hunt :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's only 10 months old and already 62 lbs and he has been on a strict diet since a pup. His mother was the #2 English female in the United States and weighs 75lbs and his dad weighs 90 lbs. Both show dogs. He came from Alabama.

·
Professional Salesman
9,757 Posts
You should send that picture to channel 2 news. I bet they would pick it as a background for their weather report.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Thats a wall hanger!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Odd, I saw a picture just like it on Ch 2 during the weather tonight. They said the owner just got his pilot's license too. Wow, what are the odds!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the advice, I sent it in to frank and he did put it on the news tonight! I've already gotten an email from the weather guy in Raleigh NC that saw it and wants to use it too! My boys going nationwide!!! Glad yall enjoyed it, he's a great dog!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the advice, I sent it in to frank and he did put it on the news tonight! I've already gotten an email from the weather guy in Raleigh NC that saw it and wants to use it too! My boys going nationwide!!! Glad yall enjoyed it, he's a great dog!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts