2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this on the hunting forum by mistake but it was meant for here. This is my English Bulldog "Tuff" at our hangar at the airport here in Conroe last Friday. We had a big crawfish boil celebrating me finishing my pilots license!! I thought it was cute and had to share. Enjoy!

Attachments

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's only 10 months old and already 62 lbs and he has been on a strict diet since a pup. His mother was the #2 English female in the United States and weighs 75lbs and his dad weighs 90 lbs. Both show dogs. He came from Alabama.

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the advice, I sent it in to frank and he did put it on the news tonight! I've already gotten an email from the weather guy in Raleigh NC that saw it and wants to use it too! My boys going nationwide!!! Glad yall enjoyed it, he's a great dog!!

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the advice, I sent it in to frank and he did put it on the news tonight! I've already gotten an email from the weather guy in Raleigh NC that saw it and wants to use it too! My boys going nationwide!!! Glad yall enjoyed it, he's a great dog!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.