2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With MySpace and Daughters Boyfriend I got to thinking the Jungle is bubbling over tonight ... more than ever ... take a break, take your kids, and look outside. :slimer:

Attachments

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
When you said "Eureka" I thought you found my remote for the living room TV. My grandsons seemed to have misplaced it last night. They are home and Mary and I are still looking! Bob, remember the good ole' days when Dad hollered, "Git up and change the channel!"... Ain't gonna happen in our house. We jes' gonna go to bed an' watch TV there! Guess it'll be quiet in the front for a while. LOL!

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
CoolChange©© said:
When you said "Eureka" I thought you found my remote for the living room TV. My grandsons seemed to have misplaced it last night. They are home and Mary and I are still looking! Bob, remember the good ole' days when Dad hollered, "Git up and change the channel!"... Ain't gonna happen in our house. We jes' gonna go to bed an' watch TV there! Guess it'll be quiet in the front for a while. LOL!
Not to hijack but seriously I feel your pain. How hard would it be to put a piezo and a transmitter in remotes and a call button on the TV? Not hard at all. Grrrrr.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Thanks Bob, The Chief and I went out on the pier and watched diamonds dance on the lake surface.

We have the full moons marked on all out calendars. Many times we plan vacations and trips that week.

With out the kids.

I have tried to take Moon pics, Always come out to dark.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Since it's been hijacked, let's run!

UUUUHHHHMMM...Mary and I said that tonight! If it was a cell phone I'd have it in hand! Let's jump on this before the rest of TTMB gets wind of it. If you have the $100,000 developement start up covered , I have a crack team of developers chomping at the bit! Lets doit!

Attachments

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
CoolChange©© said:
UUUUHHHHMMM...Mary and I said that tonight! If it was a cell phone I'd have it in hand! Let's jump on this before the rest of TTMB gets wind of it. If you have the $100,000 developement start up covered , I have a crack team of developers chomping at the bit! Lets doit!
What's that old saying? Sheit in one hand and wish in another..... :rotfl:

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CoolChange©© said:
LOL ... man, that brings back some memories. Seems like we were always in the middle of Disney or something and Dad wanted to watch Theresa Brewer on the Hit Parade ... I think she was only on once, but we had to keep switching back and forth for years. ;)

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Omg!

We are either 1. long lost brothers 2. Cousins 3. Or close to same age! Somehow I remember that episode! ROTF! That has to be as funny as it gets!

pelican said:
LOL ... man, that brings back some memories. Seems like we were always in the middle of Disney or something and Dad wanted to watch Theresa Brewer on the Hit Parade ... I think she was only on once, but we had to keep switching back and forth for years. ;)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Ahhhh, I went out for quickie looksee with the camera, woulda swore I saw the man in the moon, maybe not, I dunno, but the ol dude sure looks familiar... Then I went and got the binocs, wow, this big flare thang shot outta the back of the moon, I think the ol man pooted....... Guess they got beans and shiner bock on the moon too....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts