2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone watch the Shark Fishing Tournment on ESPN last night? I figured they didn't have anything else to show if they are showing fishing again. I thoult fishing was only on OLN or Outdoor channel.

·
Its easy to grin when your ship comes in
5,918 Posts
Yeah, I watched it. It was pretty entertaining. They sure did kill a lot of big sharks. Seems like a real waste of big apex predators. I like how they started off each segment with a shark-attack story. Kind of made it look like those evil sharks had it coming. Comical.

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have sharks like that down here. My dad has been wanting to go shark fishing maybe we can see about having jacob caught some sharks on day.

I have never been bit by a shark but last weekend I had a King draw blood.

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,918 Posts
The last time we were out the guys south of us were talking on the radio about 12 foot Tiger Sharks!

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya.....a few months ago I saw a 7' Hammerhead on a weedline. I would have like to hook up with him. I am sure I would have gotten a little fight out of him.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The show was funny. I just loved hearing the guys from up north say "Shaaaark!" or "That suure is a big shaaaark."

The shark attack stories mixed in with a shark fishing show was an interesting combination.

·
Reel Gambler
3,748 Posts
Speaking of sharks and yanks...

The first time I was nearly hit by a shark, I was in the surf down on Mustang Island I had a 5'er try to eat the BlueFish I was about to grab....About a week later I was over at a friend of my dads when the guy ask me..."How about that Shock?" and I said what shock?!? Bob said "the Shock from last weekend?" I wasn't shocked last weekend....."No" he said "The Shock when you were fishing!":rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts