2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ernest, I should've told ya I woud help with you with the project you was workn on the last time I saw ya. I'm free 24-7 (if not fishn) and am not afraid to get hands dirty. WW

·
Registered
13,287 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but looks like we got it pert near done. We dropped the transmission in on Saturday. Our tractor mechanic A frame worked great, and she dropped right in. Still have a simple alignment issue to address and two more hydraulic lines to install, but that should take only about 30 minutes.

I was planning on finishing up that stuff and doing a quick tune up on both engines (plugs, caps, rotors, oil change) on Saturday. Sunday, with decent weather, I plan to run.

Assuming no major problems, still hoping to run down to Port O'C for the following weekend. Plan on leaving Friday. Looks to be about 125 n.m. for us. Figure to fish down Friday out of Freeport. Then run the ditch home on Sunday.

Are you going to Port O'C?

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have a cabin reserved for 2 weeks in Freeport on Oyster Creek will be there from 8-1 to 8-13, I would like to talk with you this w/e about running the ditch there. Were planning on being at BYB this w/e (fish Sun)and will try and hook up wit ya. Another trip wit Rik fell thru last thurs account thunderstorms, was gonna try an reschedule next week before our adventure in Freeport and mite get him to go again out of Freeport.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts