2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put The Boat In On Friday 13th And Out Of The Blue It Started Rattling.it Didn't Sound Like A Engine Knock So We Continued To Fish.we Fished A Couple Holes And Decided To Move Again Around 12:30 A.m. As We Were Moving All The Electrical Went Out In The Boat,lights,graphs.everything, But The Engine Kept Right On Running.( Come To Find Out That Was A 7.00$ Breaker On The Battery).to Make A Long Story Short The Rattle Was A Loose Flywheel.it Sounded Like The Lower Unit Was Fixing To Blow Out.it Sounded Fine At A High Rpm, But At An Idle It Sounded Scary. After The Lights Went Out ,i Told Dad It Was Time To Go Home.we Tried It Again Saturday Night With A Little Better Luck.i Talked To The Guy That Worked On It And He Said It Wasn't Uncommon For That To Happen. Hey!!!!!!!!i Got It Fixed ,so I'm Ready To Bust It This Weekend,starting Thursday Night.well Bust The Lake That Is Lol...hope You Fellers Had A Good Weekend.ooooh By The Way ,i Even Managed To Get "cussed" Out Before We Even Made It To The Lake,,,just A Loud Mouth Looking For Attention (out -of -towner)if You Know What I Mean.i Turned The Other Cheek.(didn't Want To, But I Wasn't Worth Loosing Important Things Just To Smack"em Up Side The Head!)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heard That Catfish,,,i Hope It Was Just A Bug,,,,,,,the Doctor Bill Is High Enough The Way It Is.just A Check Up Will Set You Back.

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
I had an ignition switch go out and the marina has given me the wrong replacement switch twice now.Wanna bet it doesn't happen 3 times?:hairout:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I do believe there is a Boat Virus going around. My starter was fried, and I still believe I got a stuck ring or two. Everybody, isn't it about time for new motors?

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
That ol'girl been good to me....If and when she can't make it to channel an'back...well,don't wanna think about it....reminds me of the ol' George"possum"Jones tune-"He Stopped Lovin' Her Today".:cry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts