2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mont... did you forget to put back the Employment Board??

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
I'm sure he didn't forget anything and will get the rest squared away soon.

He's currently down on Surfside beach trying to relax alittle after all the [email protected]%P he had to go through. Give him time, TTMB wasn't built in a day!

Later,

Jeff

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
Off and on, I have been telling some friends who are looking for work to check the 2Cool employment board for leads. Today I was gonna post a job opening, only to realize it ain't there no more. Anyone know if it will be back?

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
That was very quick Mont

now could you get me a job that fast?? Something away from computers?? ARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
Thanks, Mont. I have been very fortunate to never have to experience unemployment and as a result I am getting poised for retirement with in the next 4-5 years. If all goes well, that will give me my 30. Unfortunately there are a lot of good people out there that have lost their jobs, retirement and etc., and need every avenue they can get to find a job.

I have a 60 yr. old friend that is a jack of all trades. He is in perfect health and can run circles around guys 20-30 yrs. younger than him. Unfortunately, he was laid off several months ago and he is finding it very hard to find any work, partly because of his age. It is a shame because he is one of the hardest working guys I've ever been around. Hopefully, he will find something soon. Thank for furnishing one more source for him and others like him to utilze in trying to find work.

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
being on the sales end of things at Weeks, I have probably applied for more jobs than most guys my age ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts